An Evening with Weta and CoCo
An evening of inspiring stories and fine food awaits as you journey from the Wellington CBD to Weta Studio Tours where you’ll enjoy an extended Weta Cave Workshop Tour. Afterwards, head to CoCo at the Roxy for a delicious three-course meal in the Grand Lobby, concluding with a night drive back to central Wellington.
Book here now.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES
- Guided return transfers to Weta Studio Tours – Journey from central Wellington to the Weta Cave in a dedicated shuttle. Your friendly driver will point out Wellington film landmarks along the way!
- Priority seating to documentary – Take a seat in the Weta Cave to learn about the history of the Weta Group.
- Special extended Weta Cave Workshop Tour – Get up close to the props, weapons, armour and vehicles crafted for The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, District 9, King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia and more!
- Three-course meal at CoCo at the Roxy – In the Roxy’s gorgeous Art Deco setting, you’ll dine among incredible artworks, movie memorabilia, and sculptures showcasing Weta Workshop talent.
4 hours (approx.) from departure to final drop-off.
WHERE TO GO
An Evening with Weta & CoCo departs at 4.30PM every Thursday and Sunday, from the Wellington i-SITE, opposite the West Plaza Hotel [See Map].
Children 6-12 Years: $75 (must be accompanied by adult 14 years or older)
- Our tours frequently sell out, particularly during peak season (Oct-April). We strongly recommend booking online at least 3 days in advance.
- Photography is strictly prohibited on the Weta Cave Workshop Tour.
- There is no luggage storage in the Weta Cave or at our tour spaces.
- For groups of 20 people or more, please check out our Events & Group Tours.
For our terms and conditions, please see here.
For all Tourism wholesale and trade booking enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the incredible creativity on offer at Weta Studio Tours with The Full Experience - Guided Transfers – our two most popular tours with return transfers included! Guided from start to finish, you’ll get an incredible insight into Weta Workshop’s creativity for film & television.Read more >