THERE AND BACK AGAIN GUIDED TRANSFER
Weta Studio Tours’ There and Back Again is a unique behind-the-scenes wander through the world of Weta Workshop. Guided from start to finish, There & Back Again begins and ends at the Wellington i-SITE and is the perfect option for visitors who require transport. Book here now.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guided return transfers to Weta Studio Tours – Journey from central Wellington to the Weta Cave in a dedicated ‘There & Back Again’ shuttle. Your friendly driver will point out Wellington film landmarks along the way!
- 45-minute guided Weta Cave Workshop Tour – Get up close to the props, weapons, armour and vehicles crafted for The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, District 9, King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia and more!
- Priority seating for Weta documentary – Take a seat in the Weta Cave for our exclusive behind-the-scenes documentary about the history of Weta’s creativity.
- The famous Weta Cave shop – You’ll have ample time to browse our shop and mini museum, full of incredible collectibles and movie merchandise.
2.5 hours (approx.) from departure to final drop-off.
WHERE TO GO
There & Back Again departs 7 days a week from the Wellington i-SITE bus park, opposite the West Plaza Hotel [See Map]. Departures occur at 9AM, 10.30AM, 12PM, 1.30PM and 3PM.
Children 6-12 Years: $40 (must be accompanied by adult 14 years or older)
Infants 0-5 Years: Free (please make sure to include your infant when booking)
- Our tours frequently sell out, particularly during peak season (Oct-April). We strongly recommend booking online in advance.
- Photography is strictly prohibited on the Weta Cave Workshop Tour.
- There is no luggage storage in the Weta Cave or at our tour spaces.
- For groups of 20 people or more, please check out our Events & Group Tours.
For our terms and conditions, please see here.
Enjoy the incredible creativity on offer at Weta Studio Tours with The Full Experience - Guided Transfers – our two most popular tours with return transfers included! Guided from start to finish, you’ll get an incredible insight into Weta Workshop’s creativity for film & television.Read more >